5.21.2007

The ABCs of University Pines Apartments

Colleges represented by my apartment in Utah:
-Alabama State University
-Northern Arizona (state?) University
-Columbia University
-UC Berkeley

Alabama and Arizona found their jobs while at a theater technology conference that, interestingly enough, my boss lectures at every year. Columbia found hers because her professor knows the production manager here, and I found mine because the company handed my boss a stack of fliers at that conference A and A attended, and what else could she do with them but binder clip them and put them on a bulletin board for people to leaf through. Like me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just Northern Arizona University

kfed said...

Awesome. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very Goods article , you make some interesting points.

apartment website