10.20.2008

Choking on the sweet, sweet air of freedom

I already have spring fever, and nothing confirmed this more than my sheer glee while registering for classes (classes I'm not terribly interested in taking) for the last time in my undergraduate career. It's not that I'm particularly looking forward to moving on or finding a job or paying my loans, so much as I'm just really, really over the whole "school" thing.




In other news, I still have no idea what to do with my life, and I have a paper due tomorrow. As typifies my behavior as a quasi-jaded senior, I have neither finished the reading nor started writing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quasi ?? .......
but at least you don't have rehearsal every night - so can perversely enjoy that sheer glee, at your leisure!
Happy writing.....into the wee hours :-)